- Items under R50.00 ex VAT: These items need to be purchased and may not be returned for credit
- Items over R50.00 ex VAT: These need to be paid for upfront and can be returned within 5 working days. A refund will be issued via EFT, if requested; otherwise a credit note will be created and credited to your account for future use, providing that samples are returned in original condition (including packaging). It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned – once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note. Damage to any part of samples or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the return before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
- Acceptable file formats: Vector artwork is preferred (.CDR / .EPS /.AI / .PDF / .FH)
- PC format artwork only
- If artwork is received in the correct format we will do our utmost to generate layouts within the time-frame stipulated by your Account Manager.
- If artwork is not received in the correct format layouts may take up to 24 hours to redraw.
- Once artwork has been approved, either by fax, e-mail, verbally, or any other method, it is accepted as final, and Gopher cannot be held responsible for any mistakes, spelling errors, pantone changes, or any other changes or errors signed off on the artwork approval.
Tips to help you prepare your artwork:
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing)
- Unacceptable formats: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward electronic artwork directly to your account consultant at Amrod.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your Account Manager that they have received your signoff.
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order for ex-stock products has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee and R150.00 per layout if a layout was created.
- For customers who are on account: no cancellation of orders for ex-stock products will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Once an order for Import products (under R2000 ex VAT) has been faxed or emailed no cancellations will be accepted for any reason. We place orders with our suppliers upon receipt of your orders and they do not accept cancellations from us. For Import orders over R2000, where a 50% deposit is required, no cancellations will be accepted once the deposit has been received.
- Ex-stock orders needing to be returned after stock has been collected may be returned, at the sole discretion of management, within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Import orders will not be accepted for return under any circumstances. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Gopher Promotions Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent will not be accepted by our returns department. If it has been agreed that an order can be returned, the relevant invoice must accompany the order.
- Unless alternative arrangements are made, unbranded orders must be collected within 10 working days from order. Orders not collected within 10 working days will be deemed to be cancelled and products will be returned to stock. This order will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- Orders that have been branded and remain uncollected for 30 days will be given to charity.
Shortages & Damages
- Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by Gopher Promotions we have no control over it. As such we will not be held responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- In the case of stock being collected by a client’s courier, clients have 60 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Branding on Supplied goods
- If goods and products are supplied to Gopher Promotions for branding, an accepted reject rate is 5%. These goods will not be replaced, and the branding on these rejected items will be credited to your invoice, and will not be charged for.
- Gopher Promotions cannot be held responsible for human error, machine stoppages, electricity outages etc. which can cause damage to the supplied goods.
- We unfortunately do not accept cheques.
- In the case of cheques deposited into our bank account, stock shall not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders over R500.00 since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments. Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received.
- For orders that require branding, we will only commence branding once stock and branding has been paid for in full. Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that they have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made. Gopher Promotions cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
- Interest will be charged Pro Rata on all overdue accounts. An interest rate of Prime + 2% will be applicable
We hope that our relationship is a fruitful one, and is mutually beneficial at all times.
The Gopher Team